The Partnership currently occupies space at 1 University Avenue, Suite 300, with the lease expiring on November 30th, 2017. Most of the office furniture and amenities in this location have past their useful life and business growth cannot be addressed within the current space. The decision was made to relocate the office building to 145 King Street West, Suite 900, Toronto, Ontario.
By late 2017, 120 people approximately will be moved from our current location at 1 University Avenue to 145 King Street West, Toronto. The furniture required will be approx. 128 workstations and various forms of collaborative and meeting furniture.
The existing office furniture at 1 University Avenue (3rd and partial 4th floor), that is not being relocated will need to be disposed of. The following itemizes the type of furniture per floor (all counts are approximations only).
Furniture not to be reused at 145 King Street West:
- Refer to attached Appendix A for detailed list of workstation components
- Private office maple wood storage towers, bookcases & wardrobes, approximately 15 pieces
- Boardroom trapezoidal end tables, 2 pieces
- Boardroom credenzas, 2 pieces
- Reception end and coffee tables, 4 pieces
- Lunchroom tables, 4 pieces
- Various meeting tables, allow up to 10 pieces
- 4H files cabinets, 29 pieces
- 2H file cabinets, 2 pieces
- Lockers 61”x36”, 2 pieces
- Various metal storage cabinets / bookcases, allow up to 12 pieces
- Full size refrigerator, 2 pieces
- Undercounter refrigerator, 1 piece
- Dishwasher, 3 pieces
Proponents should reference this RFP number (RP213-2017-04) in the subject line of their correspondence.
*Responses to proponents’ enquiries will be provided as enquiries are submitted. Additionally, questions and responses will also be posted on MERX, Biddingo and stg.partnershipagainstcancer.ca.
RFP No. RP213-2017-04
Awarded to Brigholme Interior Group
June 23, 2017
Proposal Submission Deadline:
Deadline for Proponent Enquiries: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 no later than 5:00 p.m. ET (Toronto local time)
Deadline for issuing addenda & responses to proponent enquiries: Thursday, July 13, 2017
Proposal submission deadline: Tuesday, July 18, 2017, no later than 3:00 p.m. ET (Toronto Local Time)
Contract Start Date: Monday, July 31, 2017
Proponents Enquires e-mail: