The Partnership is seeking submissions (Proposals) from companies with established capabilities and a proven track record in supporting organizations’ IT services and operations.
Resource: IT Support (1.0 dedicated FTE)
Service Desk Operations
- Employee Onboarding/Role changes
- Employee Offboarding
- Performing hands on and remote device support (laptops, keyboards, mice, webcams, headsets, docking stations, printers)
- Performing audio, web, and video conference support (Microsoft Teams)
- Providing meeting room services (support technical issues)
- User Account Management (Security, Roles, Licenses)
- Supporting triaging of Microsoft Office 365 related issues to Microsoft Support
- Performing Microsoft 365 Management and Administration
- Performing Active Directory Domain Management and Administration
- Performing Teams Management and Administration
- Supporting license management
Resource: Administrator/Cloud Engineer (0.5 FTE)
Microsoft Modern Workplace Administrator
- Microsoft 365 administration
- Endpoint administration
- Identity and Access administration
- Security & Compliance administration
- Collaboration Communications administration
Microsoft Cloud Engineer
- Azure Security & Operations
- Azure Networking administration
- Azure Backup and DR administration
- Windows Server Hybrid Infrastructure administration
The Partnership will be transitioning to a Microsoft Enterprise Agreement for licensing and the successful Proponent is expected to be able to assist and communicate with Microsoft as needed.
IT Service Management Tool
The Partnership is currently planning to implement ManageEngine’s ServiceDesk Plus as its IT Service Management (ITSM) Tool. The successful Proponent will be provided with the licenses needed and is expected to be knowledgeable and trained to be able to use this ITSM tool alongside the Partnership’s IT team.
Proponents should download the Request for Proposal RFP NO. 220-2023-01 directly from Biddingo™.
Proponents should forward all enquiries and other communications, via Biddingo™ only.
Proponents must submit the Proposal in electronic copy in Microsoft Word format or portable document format (PDF) through Biddingo™ before the Proposal Submission Deadline.
RFP No. RP220-2023-01
Proposal Submission Deadline:
Thursday, October 5, 2023
DEADLINE FOR PROPONENT QUESTIONS:
Monday, October 16, 2023 no later than 3:00 p.m. ET
DEADLINE FOR ISSUING FINAL ADDENDA & RESPONSES TO PROPONENT QUESTIONS:
Friday, October 27, 2023
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Monday, November 6,2023 no later than 12:00 p.m. ET
November 23 – 30, 2023
ANTICIPATED CONTRACT AWARD DATE:
ANTICIPATED AGREEMENT START DATE: