The Partnership is seeking a qualified consulting resource to primarily support our partner at the Government of Nunavut with detailed requirements planning and initial project execution activities to advance jurisdictional priorities to support the implementation of an organized colorectal cancer (CRC) screening program.
The Partnership is looking for a resource for a thirteen-month engagement beginning January 2021.
Colorectal Cancer Screening Implementation Plan Development
For the Organized Colorectal Cancer Screening Program Implementation project, the consulting resource will be a temporary resource support to the Government of Nunavut. Specifically, the consulting resource will support the Government of Nunavut with project management support, including the development of a detailed project implementation plan, development of engagement plans and development of processes and tools to support the implementation of an organized colorectal cancer screening program.
Role of the consulting resource
The consulting resource will work closely with the Project Lead at the Government of Nunavut, and Project Managers, First Nations Inuit and Métis Strategy team at the Partnership to carry out the following duties:
- Development of a detailed workplan for the project.
- Development of role-specific engagement plans. The plan will include engagement with
- the target population eligible for fecal immunochemical test (FIT) testing, including outreach to remote communities, and
- health systems, including primary care providers, endoscopists, lab managers and staff.
- Development of a detailed budget plan for implementation and ongoing operationalization of a colorectal cancer screening program, hiring, training and education of staff and office space.
- Identification of key details of a phased-in implementation approach, capacity planning and potential site options for initial implementation.
- Development of program eligibility criteria to identify individuals eligible for colorectal cancer screening.
- Development of processes and mechanisms for the procurement, distribution, transportation and storage of FIT tests.
- Plan for laboratory processing of FIT tests and communication of result to the CRC screening program.
- Development of processes and systems to support those who screen with a positive result.
- Identify and conduct an analysis of available information systems to monitor and record information on screening participants, tests and results, follow-up, diagnoses and recall for screening.
- Development of an evaluation framework, comprised of qualitative and quantitative methods, including the establishment of performance measurement, valid data sources, reporting plans and data collection frequency and processes (leveraging existing indicators and metrics developed by the Partnership and the National Colorectal Cancer Screening Network).
**Proponents should reference this RFP number (RFP No. RP350-2021-01) in the subject line of their correspondence.**
Subscribe to receive email alerts.
RFP No. RP350-2021-01
Awarded to Sharon Smith Consulting
January 7, 2021
Proposal Submission Deadline:
Thursday, January 7, 2021
DEADLINE FOR PROPONENT ENQUIRIES:
Friday, January 15, 2021 no later than 5 PM (Toronto local time)
DEADLINE FOR ISSUING ADDENDA & RESPONSES TO PROPONENT ENQUIRIES
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Tuesday, January 26, 2021 no later than 3 PM (Toronto local time)
Friday, February 12, 2021
Proponents Enquires e-mail: