The Partnership was incorporated on October 24, 2006 under the Canada Corporations Act and commenced start-up operations on January 1, 2007. The Partnership is primarily funded through an agreement with the Government of Canada.
The bank of record for the Partnership is the Bank of Montreal and has been since January 2007.
The Partnership works with partners that include federal organizations and agencies, national health and patient organizations and individual experts who provide strategic cancer control insight and advice.
The Partnership will select a Proponent to complete the following:
- Review current banking services
- Identify potential areas of improvement in the overall banking arrangement and suite of services provided by the Partnership’s bank
- Explore new services which banks may be able to provide that are beneficial to the Partnership
- Implement electronic fund transfer payment system to achieve increased efficiencies
Scope of services
The successful Proponent will provide the following:
1. Regular banking services
- Cheque issuance & Deposit processing
- Positive pay solution
- Pre-Authorized Payment Plans
- Bank Statements
- Foreign Exchange Transactions
- Wire Transfer
- Electronic/Online banking services
2. Investment banking services
- Multiple high-interest savings accounts
- Investment advises
3. Corporate credit card services
- Corporate credit card platform
- Online management tools and support
4. Electronic Fund Transfer project implementation
Provide project plan and an implementation team to support the Partnership’s EFT implementation project.
The successful Proposal may also be used to inform the provision of Business Travel Agency Services (which has been deemed optional).
Subscribe to receive email alerts.
RFP No. RP213-2019-02
July 23, 2019
Proposal Submission Deadline:
Tuesday, July 23, 2019:
DEADLINE FOR PROPONENT ENQUIRIES:
Tuesday, August 27, 2019 no later than 5:00pm ET (Toronto Local Time)
DEADLINE FOR NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT (NDA):
Friday, August 23, 2019 no later than 3:00pm ET (Toronto Local Time)
DEADLINE FOR ISSUING ADDENDA & RESPONSES TO PROPONENT ENQUIRIES:
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Thursday, September 5, 2019 no later than 3:00pm ET (Toronto Local Time)
Proponents Enquires e-mail: