Working within the System Performance portfolio, the Summer Student will support activities of the Cancer System Performance program of work, including:
- Plan outreach for social data linkage environment (SDLE) work related to investigating impact of socioeconomic factors on cancer treatment and outcomes (e.g., planning for open release of data)
- Investigate trends in SDLE linked data set that could support future publication and reporting, particularly related to immigrant status
- Scan and synthesize the literature for relevant research and publications
- Analytic work (e.g., analysis, development of indicators and research questions)
- Contribute to the development of provincial highlight documents and other knowledge mobilization tools to support the release of the 2018 Cancer System Performance Report
- Other administrative tasks as requested
- MSc student or recent graduate preferred
- Scientific background
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Understanding of and experience working with health care data
Applicants must clearly indicate which position you are applying to (up to two selections per candidate).
The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer thanks all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
March 9, 2018
March 30, 2018