October 27, 2022
- Statistics Canada. Aboriginal Population Profile, 2016 Census. Available from: https://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/abpopprof/index.cfm?Lang=E
- Goyette A, Yen GP, Racovitan V, Bhangu P, Kothari S, Franco EL. Evolution of Public Health Human Papillomavirus Immunization Programs in Canada. Curr Oncol 2021; 28(1): 991-1007.
- Government of Yukon. Yukon Immunization Program Manual: Section 8 – Biological Products Government of Yukon. 2021. Available from: https://yukon.ca/sites/yukon.ca/files/hss/hss-imgs/section_8_-_biological_products_september_2020_fnl.pdf
- Diamond LM, Clarfield LE, Forte M. Vaccinations against human papillomavirus missed because of COVID-19 may lead to a rise in preventable cervical cancer. CMAJ 2021; 193(37).
- Government of Yukon. Shingles and HPV vaccines are now available in pharmacies. 2021. Available from: https://yukon.ca/en/news/shingles-and-hpv-vaccines-are-now-available-pharmacies
- Canadian Pharmacists Association. Injection Authority and Vaccine Administration in Pharmacies Across Canada. 2022. Available from: https://www.pharmacists.ca/cpha-ca/function/utilities/pdf-server.cfm?thefile=/cpha-on-the-issues/Immunization_Authority_Chart.pdf
- National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities. Outline of the Schedules. Available from: https://www.napra.ca/sites/default/files/documents/Schedules-Outline.pdf