System Performance Web App
Access cancer system performance data to see how your jurisdiction compares to others and to identify gaps in care.
What is the web app?
Launched in 2014, this free tool makes it easier and faster for people working in cancer control to access the latest Canada-wide cancer system performance data.
What will you find in the web app?
Access to over 50 indicators spanning eight domains (prevention, screening, diagnosis, treatment, long-term outcomes, person-centred perspective, research and appropriateness). These indicators can help policy-makers, health system administrators, health planners and others working in cancer control to compare performance across Canada, and to identify best practices and opportunities.
Benefits of this tool
- Canada-wide cancer system performance data that allows for easy provincial or territorial comparison and analysis of performance trends over time
- Digital access to cancer system performance reports via desktop or mobile device
- Flexibility in how data is presented, by cancer control domain, disease site or province, to address your different needs
- High-level data that helps support and inform your work
- Detailed data (such as data tables and figures) can be downloaded for further analysis
Access cancer system data