Join us as we share the latest insights from our focus on physical activity and what it means to get people in Canada moving. This webinar is designed to accelerate action by policy makers and increase the uptake of cancer prevention policies that support, encourage or promote physical activity.
Together we will provide an overview of the background evidence, key statistics and policy actions related to physical activity policy success in Canada. We also investigate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on physical activity.
- Learn about the latest research and policies at the provincial, territorial, and municipal level working to get people in Canada active.
- Explore public health approaches to increasing physical activity through policy interventions based on the International Society for Physical Activity and Health (ISPAH) investment domains.
- Investigate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on physical activity in Canada.
- Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
- Time: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. EST
Physical activity and cancer in Canada
April 12, 2022